Re: Re: Re: Buffer busy waits are 10.96% of non-idle waits

From: chaos <chaospku_at_163.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:18:19 -0800

oraora oraora£¬

    hi, i think use bind variable will give better performance, but it has nothing to do with the buffer busy wait.Using bind variable will solve the repeated parse and thus reduce library latch free wait.

	And seperate table and index won't help either. There is a greate thread in dbforums.com talking about seperate table and index .
	As for the buffer busy wait, i do not have any good idear either.

Good luck!

            chaos
            chaospku_at_163.net

zhu chao