RE: [Fwd: Please Advise--Your Reaction to Ellison Comment]

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:38:35 -0800

Oh, you assumed maybe Oracle cared what we thought? Remember, Oracle's secret for success was that Larry figured out early on that it is more important to make the people who write the checks happy than the people down in the bowels of the beast. Their competitors who didn't figure that out can be found in the books of computer history. I did reply to their survey on the off chance it is legitimate. I responded favorably (although we don't use Oracle apps, which is where Larry's comments were aimed). It will be interesting to see who gets called for further discussion, those who replied favorably or unfavorably.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 20% OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com