RE: 8.1.7/hp-ux certification matrix

From: Bowes, Chris <Chris.Bowes_at_kosa.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 11:04:07 -0800

Dick, Jesse,

     Thank you for the confirmation. I hate brain freeze. Since I only had the CD's for a few short days (the home office keeps them at their site), I'll just chalk it up to being tired. I don't know why, but I was convinced I saw 817 for 10.2 on the sleeve. Thanks again for setting me straight.

--Chris

Four out of the five voices in my head say "let's party", but the one stick in the mud won't release the controls...

Author: Bowes, Chris
  INET: Chris.Bowes_at_kosa.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 09 2002 - 14:04:07 CDT