RE: Delete query

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:24:37 -0800

delete from my_table
where (user_id, created) in (select user_id, min(created) from my_table where user_id = 'YOUR_VALUE_HERE' group by user_id);

Please do a sample test in a test database ... you have been warned. YMMV Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

Author: Steven Hovington
  INET: steven.hovington_at_procession.com

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com