RE: Comparison between Oracle 8 and Oracle 9

From: kkennedy <kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 08:59:50 -0800

You also need to watch out for consultants who recommend products or versions because they want to pick up experience on them. An OCP I worked with was a contractor who regularly recommended products that he had no experience with (or maybe only OCP study related experience). It was expensive for the client since they were often foolish enough to buy into his recommendations. I sometimes had the mixed pleasure of cleaning up the messes he left behind.

Kevin Kennedy
First Point Energy Corporation

Author: Don Granaman
  INET: granaman_at_cox.net

Author: kkennedy
  INET: kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:59:50 CDT