RE: Alter table move command

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 08:59:46 -0800

I think after you move he tables, they will be in unusable state (some of them), so you can use alter index ... rebuild command to rebuild them.

Take a look at this link ...
http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showFrameDocument?p_ database_id=NOT&p_id=147356.1 it may get wrapped, so you'll have to edit the message.

I recently used it successfully on 8161 database.

Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com