RE: Looking for book contributors

From: Brian McGraw <brian.mcgraw_at_infinity-insurance.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 13:41:08 -0800

Robert -

I had spoken with you about the book at the IOUG, and gave you a copy of the outline I had been toying with. You had mentioned that you might like me to possibly contribute some information on Veritas NetBackup. Would that still be possible?

Brian

| Brian McGraw /* DBA */ Infinity Insurance | | mailto:Brian.McGraw_at_Infinity-Insurance.com |

Author: Oracle9i New Features

Mastering Oracle8i

Clark Griswold: Eddie, has anyone ever told you that you're bad luck? Cousin Eddie: Those were my mother's dying words. But I guess if your body's covered in third degree burns, and your foot's caught in a bear trap, you tend to start talkin' crazy.

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

Author: Brian McGraw
  INET: brian.mcgraw_at_infinity-insurance.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jul 08 2002 - 16:41:08 CDT