RE: slightly OT, permissions unix/oracle puzzler

From: Kathy Duret <KathyD_at_belkin.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:56:37 -0800

Ok then why would my oem on one solaris system write files as 664 and another write files as 644?

both databases have '_trace_files_public = TRUE' parameter.

both are writing out files using utl_file. The only difference is one sits on a Netapp filer.

I am still confused.

Kathy

p.s. I know your carpenter. He does good work.

Author: Kathy Duret
  INET: KathyD_at_belkin.com