RE: 2003 IOUG Meeting

From: Stephen Andert <StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 11:33:27 -0800

Add to that the cost of getting there (Orlando FL for 2003), transportation to/from the airport
hotel (4-6 nights at around $200/night depending on what hotel you stay at)
some meals (lunch is usually provided, some evening events include enough food for dinner)

That said, I hope that doesn't scare your company off. IMHO, this is the best investment you can make in your DBA's. (I can't speak for developers.) Both years I've gone, I was frustrated because there were more sessions that I wanted to attend that I could since they were at the same time. This year, there were no sessions that I attended that I didn't learn something from. Many of the sessions generated a list of "to do as soon as I get back to the office".

Hope to see you there.

Stephen

>>> Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com 07/05/02 10:13AM >>>
Believe me. It is not free. Attendee fees are around $ 1,200.00 but that is an estimate.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Product Architect
Compuware Corporation
Direct: (248) 865-4350

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com