RE: 2003 IOUG Meeting

From: Michael Cupp <michaelcupp_at_SHONAC.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 08:13:30 -0800

http://www.ioug.org

or

http://www.ioug.org/ioug_p/live_2002?v_nav=ATTEND&v_text=LIVE_2002_WRAP_UP&v_trx=2606907

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 11:44 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hello!

I am developing cost estimates for my company to possibly send a couple of people to next year's IOUG meeting. Can some one tell me where it will be, when it is, and the cost to attend?

TIA
--

Angel Tirone
Information Architecture email: angel_tirone_at_fanniemae.com

Author: Angel Tirone
  INET: angel_tirone_at_fanniemae.com

This message originated from the internet. Its originator may not be who they claim to be and the information contained herein my or may not be Accurate.

All Messages are Scaned to be Virus Free, by IPM, powered by McAfee.

Author: Michael Cupp
  INET: michaelcupp_at_SHONAC.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jul 05 2002 - 11:13:30 CDT