RE: Count rows in textfile

From: Michael Cupp <michaelcupp_at_SHONAC.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 10:08:33 -0800

What if they're one eyed cats?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 1:33 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Count the eyes and divide by 2...

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

This message originated from the internet.  Its originator may not be who they claim to be and the information contained herein my or may not be Accurate.

All Messages are Scaned to be Virus Free, by IPM, powered by McAfee.
Author: Michael Cupp
  INET: michaelcupp_at_SHONAC.com