Re: LogMiner errors

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 07:43:23 -0800

Rachel is right on target. You can create the package DBMS_LOGMNR_D in the v8.0.x database to generate the dictionary file (after stealing the source files from a v8.1.x database), but running DBMS_LOGMNR must be done in a v8.1.x database.

If nothing else, create an extremely tiny v8.1.x database and instance just for running LogMiner...

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com