RE: Unix - scheduling

From: Richard Huntley <rhuntley_at_mindleaders.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 08:53:35 -0800

Ummmm...think they slipped something into my Mountain Dew while I wasn't looking so that they could
log into production directly via SQL*Plus and make some manual changes...I must have still been
regaining my senses when I sent this...sorry :)

Author: Richard Huntley
  INET: rhuntley_at_mindleaders.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 02 2002 - 11:53:35 CDT