Re: ORA-600 during replication

From: Alessandro Guimaraes <alessandro_at_applysolutions.com.br>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 07:23:37 -0800

Hi.
This error signals a potential data corruption, but, examine the other messages for a more complete description of the problem. about the ora-12008
A number of events could cause this problem, among them the following: The master table no longer exists.
 A column was added to the master table, and the view was not altered.  The master is at a remote site and inaccessible. Also suggest you try changing the refresh of the snapshot for FAST or you may need to generate an event 10046 trace so youcan see exactly which statement is failing.

Alessandro Guimarães

P.S. Brazil is five times world championship (Futebol)

Author: Alessandro Guimaraes
  INET: alessandro_at_applysolutions.com.br