RE: Oracle Performance Tuning steps[Scanned]

From: karthikeyan S <skarthik_at_globalsw-in.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 02:23:18 -0800

Gavin,

I too faced a similar kind of problem in the past. Probably there are some uncommited data in your database (that are related to this package) or somebody might have closed a sql session manually while executing this package. This will create a lock on some of the tables accessed by this package. So make sure you give an explixit commit before compiling this package and also make sure that nobody closes an sql session manually (by using Ctrl+Alt+Del) while this package is executed.

Hope it helps.

K.

Author: karthikeyan S
  INET: skarthik_at_globalsw-in.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jul 01 2002 - 05:23:18 CDT