RE: WebLogic, Oracle JDBC related

From: Ji, Richard <Richard.Ji_at_MobileSpring.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:49:27 -0800

Just curious, why recode just to switch drivers? You can put the jdbc driver class and url in a .properties file and load it from there. And keep url for both oci and thin in there and just comment out the one you don't use.

Author: Warren Lindsey
  INET: wlindsey_at_ponvia.com

Author: Molina, Gerardo
  INET: Gerardo.Molina_at_schwab.com

Author: Brian McGraw
  INET: brian.mcgraw_at_infinity-insurance.com

Author: Ji, Richard
  INET: Richard.Ji_at_MobileSpring.com