RE: the ora certified masters cert - finally bloody sick

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 06:53:21 -0800

Don,
... please.... I am not the yard stick you go by ;-) Oracle8 OCP upgrade was most surprising test I ever took in my whole life. I score 100%. I like it when that happens! But I felt cheated... and then I stopped taking those OCPs. But now I am looking at this from the economical point of view. Take two upgrade exams (8i, 9i NF) or spend my own $$$ on more. It is clear that my boss won't pay for them as he did a few years ago. He is a smart Damager!! ;) He may not be very technical, Oracle wise, but knows what he needs to know !!

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 28 2002 - 09:53:21 CDT