RE: the ora certified masters cert - finally bloody sick

From: Hately Mike <Mike.Hately_at_churchill.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:18:25 -0800

I kind of regret perpetuating this thread now. It should have died gracefully on Wednesday really.
You seem to have a quiet year ahead of you Don. Plenty of time left for hoop-jumping =)

Unfortunately it now seems to be an even heavier financial undertaking than it used to be. It brings it home to you when people are talking about blowing their 'boat budgets' and suchlike. Rather than imposing mandatory course attendance it may have been an idea for Oracle to actually make the exams harder to encourage people to attend courses voluntarily and to increase the number of failures/retakes. Also it would have helped the image of the OCP program.
They've just strengthened the evidence (if that were needed) of OCP being simply a useful revenue stream.

Never mind,

I'll call it; this thread has gone. Time is now 12:16GMT.

Mike

Author: Hately Mike
  INET: Mike.Hately_at_churchill.com