RE: PL/SQL & Analyze/validate

From: kkennedy <kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:28:22 -0800

Have you considered "EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'analyze table etc. etc. etc.'"?

Our statistics gathering procedure uses that method quite successfully. Maybe one day I'll get motivated enough and have time to convert to the DBMS_STATS package.

Kevin Kennedy
First Point Energy Corporation

Author: Hand, Michael T
  INET: HANDM_at_polaroid.com

Author: kkennedy
  INET: kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 16:28:22 CDT