RE: Oracle DBA with TS SCI Clearance Needed in Dayton, Ohio..

From: Michael Cupp <michaelcupp_at_SHONAC.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:52:36 -0800

How would one begin the process of getting one? Or does it have to be government sponsored?

Author: Jesse W. Asher
  INET: jasher1_at_tampabay.rr.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Johnson, Michael
  INET: Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

This message originated from the internet.  Its originator may not be who they claim to be and the information contained herein my or may not be Accurate.

All Messages are Scaned to be Virus Free, by IPM, powered by McAfee.
Author: Michael Cupp
  INET: michaelcupp_at_SHONAC.com