RE: Oracle AQ & MQ Series

From: YTTRI Lisa <lisa.yttri_at_cnh.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:34:59 -0800

Waleed -

I tried implementing AQ to MQ with the MEssaging Gateway. I could not find anyone at Oracle to support it. When I would open a TAR, the analyst would come back and say 'this is not an Oracle product'. I finally got it escalated to the point that I was talking to the developer of the Messaging Gateway component. He helped me get it running, but after all the hassle, we went back and told our application group that we could not support the use of AQ in this situation.

Hopefully, the product will mature and it can be useable someday.

Lisa