Survivor Immunity Idols: OCP; Book Authorships; Conference Presen

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:38:25 -0800

Hmmm... remember what the comedian Gallagher suggested? Everyone gets a dart gun with 3 rounds to use on bad drivers and when someone accumulates 10 darts sticking to their car they are arrested and their license is taken away. Is the conference presentation rating system is supposed to be like that?

Can I vote anyone off this island? :-) I guess layoffs are a real life equivalent of voting someone off Survivor Island. Now that I think about it, this system doesn't work either because sometimes, like Hunter on Survivor, it's the best who get voted off by the knuckleheads who have their own agenda or don't know any better. Are OCP's, book authorships, or conference presentations like Survivor immunity idols in the DBA job market?

It's Friday right?
Steve Orr
Montana Survivalist ;-)

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 12:38:25 CDT