RE: How to check the charcater set of the export file

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:13:23 -0800

You take a hex dump of the export file and review the contents in the first line. Char set used while exporting is in there. Review Note #48644.1 on Metalink for details.

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 10:13:23 CDT