Re: Oracle DBA with TS SCI Clearance Needed in Dayton, Ohio..

From: Joe Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:09:16 -0800

My guess is Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

I think we should make this a game,

   Whenever Mr Orastaff posts a position, we try to decipher what company it is for.

Then Mr Orastaff can come back and tell us we're right OR you can by pass him and keep the finders fee for your salary :)

joe

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com