RE: Presentations was RE: the ora certified masters cert, yet aga

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:17:36 -0800

Dan:

  All I can say is WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  It's the same line I give. If you don't like it, volunteer!

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Product Architect
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(248) 865-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Author: Fink, Dan
  INET: Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 26 2002 - 14:17:36 CDT