Re: the ora certified masters cert, yet again

From: Alexandre Gorbatchev <alexandre.gorbatchev_at_avermann.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:28:31 -0800

Seems nobody's left quiet. :)
Personally, I don't want to be obstinate. I wouldn't avoid certification only because I think (and yes, I do) it's all about the Oracle's revenue and nothing about professional knowledge. Works for Oracle - fine, glad for them. As "side effect" I can have increase in personal revenue and that's what I care about. That's what I count on. Well, that's my point here.

Alexandre

Author: Alexandre Gorbatchev
  INET: alexandre.gorbatchev_at_avermann.de