Solv-IT web site

From: Ferenc Mantfeld <fmantfeld_at_siebel.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:18:19 -0800

Hi John

Yes, it looks like a Brazil - Germany showdown, provided Brazil don't do anything stupid against Turkey tonight. There is nothing depressing about seeing Korea finally get to the end of its slack, they should have been dismissed by Italy two rounds earlier, but when refs disallow legit goals, it can be a mammoth task for even the best of the best. France suffered same fate, as did Spain : Refs have selective tunnel vision. IMO when a ref makes such a drastic call in such an important game and it is bad as proven by video replay, they should face say $10,000 fine, just to keep them honest and humble. On the flip side, last night's ref was good and made an excellent yellow card call on Neuville for diving.

As for my web site, when I joined Siebel , I was eventually 'asked' to take it down by legal due to conflict of interest, et al. And of course the dreaded word in the western world : Liability ! Nuf sed ! Also, I am up to my eyeballs in work these days. My boss told me that I can start working half-days, and I get to pick any 12-hour segment in the day that I like. Take care.

Regards:
Ferenc Mantfeld
Senior Performance Engineer
Siebel Performance Engineering
Melbourne, 3000, VIC, Australia
Only Robinson Crusoe had all his work done by Friday