RE: the ora certified masters cert, yet again

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:27:02 -0800

Let me clarify something. It was at Oracle Open World, not IOUG-A Live where these presentations were made. Please do not confuse the two!!

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Product Architect
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(248) 865-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Author: Jack Silvey
  INET: jack_silvey_at_yahoo.com

and then destroy it.

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com

Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU

and then destroy it.

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com