RE: the ora certified masters cert, yet again

From: Wong, Bing <bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:18:33 -0800

Whether Oracle is just making break even on education, their entire profit margin was one time over 50% and now it is in 23% in profit margin and 36% in operating margin, according to Yahoo. They still make a lot of money!

IBM now offer certification tetsing program. If you pass the online assessment 75% or better, you will get free electronic voucher that enable you to take the final exam for DB2 certification at NO CHARGE.

My $0.02 as looking at Financial report.

Author: KENNETH JANUSZ
  INET: kjanusz_at_att.net

Author: Wong, Bing
  INET: bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com