Re: RE: distributed timeout error

From: MICHAEL.SALE <MICHAEL.SALE_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 17:08:18 -0800

If you set the errorstack level to 3 then support should at least be able to give you the "cause" of the error as it will give the process state and stack of the process at the time of the error. If they didn't find this helpful it is likely that they are pursuing the application of the bug I spoke of previously. If this doesn't solve your problem these trace files will be essential in identifying the cause.

Good Luck!

Mike

Author: MICHAEL.SALE
  INET: MICHAEL.SALE_at_oracle.com