RE: ocp exam/when?

From: Reddy, Madhusudana <Madhusudana.Reddy_at_bestbuy.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:03:24 -0800

http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/index.html?dba9i_ocp.html <http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/index.html?dba9i_ocp.html>

The above page shows ,

Candidates for Oracle9i DBA OCP must pass the following two exams as well as completing at least one Oracle University required hands-on course within the Oracle9i DBA learning path to obtain your OCP credential:

check out on the page , even I am not very clear about this ... but seems like you can not eliminate that HANDS ON from Oracle to get OCP credential....

--Madhu

Author: Reddy, Madhusudana
  INET: Madhusudana.Reddy_at_bestbuy.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 18:03:24 CDT