RE: Training courses

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:41:20 -0800

Dan, and others

        It is very useful to see how the top-notch people keep themselves up to speed. But of course, any advice must be suited to the advisee. For example, for some of us a little lower on the food chain, maybe acquiring the OCP might be a first step. Now Peter isn't exactly a novice, but then he didn't mention that he had the OCP, so I'm assuming not. I can see myself in a future job interview (hopefully years from now) being asked "why don't you have an OCP?". Of course, working on the OCP myself naturally makes me a convert. Probably the only way to make it through. And while a lot of it is just memorization, there have been a few things I learned from it.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 20% OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com