RE: what is the latest db that will support ***CLIENT-SERVER***

From: Aponte, Tony <AponteT_at_hsn.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:15:03 -0800

I would love to join a list were we can post all of the colossal dumb-isms emitted by Oracle Support.

Tony Aponte

Author: Eric D. Pierce

  INET: eric_d_pierce_at_pacbell.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Aponte, Tony
  INET: AponteT_at_hsn.net