RE: Database Creation Problem

From: Hamid Alavi <hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:06:56 -0800

in my init file remote_login_passwordfile=exclusive, what do you mean do I have to change it to non as follows:
remote_login_passwordfile=non or ""
Thanks,

Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com

Author: kkennedy
  INET: kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com

Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 15:06:56 CDT