RE: PL/SQL proc calls to a remote DB via DB link

From: kkennedy <kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:31:37 -0800

Try it, you might like it. You might also get your answer quicker than asking the list.

I can't find a place where I defined a variable using a remote package but I seem to remember doing the same type of thing using remote tables and it works fine.

Your syntax for calling the remote procedure is off just a bit. Try userR.procR_at_dblinkR(...) Kevin Kennedy
First Point Energy Corporation

Author: kkennedy
  INET: kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 14:31:37 CDT