RE: PL/SQL (May be SQL) question

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 05:08:26 -0800

Thanks torben,

Yes I know the limit and that's why I don't like to use the dbms_output package. I merely used the code supplied to show the "right way" of doing thing.

but of course, I should have mentioned the 255 byte limitation, and I think any Oracle PL/SQL developer should know that limit by the end of day one.

Cheers
Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com