RE: Multiple LOADS on kept objects?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:53:46 -0800

OK, no one's biting here, so I'll add more info just discovered:

I ran this query against V$DB_OBJECT_CACHE:

select owner,name,namespace,loads,kept from v$db_object_cache where name in ('DBMS_OUTPUT','DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO') order by owner,name;

...and it spewed this output:

OWNER		NAME				NAMESPACE
LOADS	KEPT
OPS$ORACLE	DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO	TABLE/PROCEDURE	1	NO
OPS$ORACLE	DBMS_OUTPUT			TABLE/PROCEDURE	1	NO
PUBLIC		DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO	TABLE/PROCEDURE	2	NO
PUBLIC		DBMS_OUTPUT			TABLE/PROCEDURE	55	NO
SYS		DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO	TABLE/PROCEDURE	54	YES
SYS		DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO	BODY			1	YES
SYS		DBMS_OUTPUT			TABLE/PROCEDURE	55	YES
SYS		DBMS_OUTPUT			BODY			1

YES What are the references to the rows with the non-SYS owners, since those schemas definitely do not own objects by those names?
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com