Re[2]: RE: OCP newsletter, latest changes...

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:33:32 -0800

Jared,

    Just turned to my Network Guru who is chasing the Cisco cert. There are three tests at $100 each and then the 2 day practical which is $2,000.

Dick Goulet

Author: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date:       6/18/2002 6:03 AM

This new certification test sounds similar to what Cisco does, and Cisco certification is highly regarded among networking folks, as you must know what you're doing to obtain certification.

As I recall, it takes a couple of days to get through it all.

Anyone know what the Cisco tests cost?

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com