Oracle developer openings in San Diego

From: Charlie Mengler <charliem_at_mwh.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:21:31 -0800

If there are any current or former Pergrine employees reading this list, feel free to contact me off list for Oracle developer openings at my shop. Also non-Pergrine employees are free to contact me because we have at least two Oralce developer openings. Maintenance Warehouse is a profitable and growing organization which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Home Depot.

Below is from a press announcement released to which can be found at the URL below. (Please forgive the line wrap.)

"Peregrine intends to reduce its workforce by 48 percent in the next few weeks, reducing the number of employees from approximately 2,900 to 1,500 remaining after the previously announced divestiture of its Supply Chain Enablement business."

http://sdweb02.peregrine.com/prgn_corp_ap/CorporateInfo/pstFinancialNewsFullBody.cfm? objectid=1410EACF-81F9-11D6-967F00508BD33BE3

HAND!
--

Charlie Mengler                              Maintenance Warehouse
charliem_at_mwh.com                             10641 Scripps Summit Ct.

Author: Charlie Mengler
  INET: charliem_at_mwh.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 18 2002 - 11:21:31 CDT