RE: RE: OCP newsletter, latest changes...

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 05:58:29 -0800

In the U.S. employees can deduct business expenses?

Here in Canada it is only possible for self-employed individuals (i.e. contractors), with some exceptions for taxi drivers, sales people, waiters/waitresses etc.

Unless you have a letter from your manager re. training not possible, I wonder how many of those are floating around.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 18 2002 - 08:58:29 CDT