Re: OCP newsletter, latest changes...

From: Joe Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:38:23 -0800

Brian, come one hard core oracle people know that windoze is not a real OS.

And hard core oracle people only use the Oracle GUI tools, no toad or any of the rest of that crap, OEM runs on linux, i dont see a stinkin toad running on anything other than windoze and we all know the unix heads(including myself) live and die by the command line, its the only way to live.

joe

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com