RE: How to remove Lock on a Table

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:04:51 -0800

One can be subtle about it an tell that to the session by using very subtle and unnoticable "kill -9" command. JDBC normally connects as a dedicated server session. There are v$session and v$process, find SPID and execute it with extreme prejudice (kill -9). Make sure you're not killing SMON, PMON or LGWR.

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com