RE: Management Reports

From: Aponte, Tony <AponteT_at_hsn.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:41:19 -0800

I'm currently working on producing statistics for mid-managers. We have a lot of tools that collect statistics for our 30 production databases so my challenge it to map their individual repositories with the categories I want to report. But these are the categories I'm proposing, and they can be collected from v$ views and application tables:

 Total CPU time used
DISK I/O counts
Network I/O counts
Session count (peak and average)
Total number of Oracle transactions
Total number of application transactions (the logical unit of work for the application. i.e. orders taken for our Order Entry app., packages shipped for Fulfillment, IVR calls, outbound calls placed, etc.)

HTH
Tony

Author: Vergara, Michael (TEM)
  INET: mvergara_at_guidant.com

Author: Aponte, Tony
  INET: AponteT_at_hsn.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 14 2002 - 12:41:19 CDT