RE: RE: OCI Issue

From: Turner, Christine <christine.turner_at_ips-sendero.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:14:29 -0800

Thank YOU Stephanie and Dick...I will relay to development team and do some testing. I will let you know as soon as possible.

thanks!
C-

Author: "Turner; Christine" <christine.turner_at_ips-sendero.com>
Date:       6/12/2002 10:55 AM

I was just updated by the developers, the OCI (ofen) call is performing ONLY a select statment, not a create table. Would this make a difference?

thanks,
C-

Author: "Turner; Christine" <christine.turner_at_ips-sendero.com>
Date:       6/12/2002 9:05 AM

Does anyone know anything about an ORA-1043? We are currently getting it within our OCI layer with the application trying to perform a create table statement with a select statement. We have issued a tar with Oracle, they suggested the 81730 patch, which fixed one computer but not another. Now Oracle wants a test case, which we can not provide. Same app, same database, etc. We are running Oracle 81730, standard edition on a Windows 2000 platform.

Any help and info is greatly appreciated!

thanks,
Christine

Author: Turner, Christine
  INET: christine.turner_at_ips-sendero.com

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Turner, Christine

Author: Turner, Christine
  INET: christine.turner_at_ips-sendero.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 13 2002 - 10:14:29 CDT