RE: Oracle 9.0.1.3 or 9.2.0?

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:48:19 -0800

We are toying with the idea of crafting a policy that we only upgrade to a terminal release of a given version (e.g. 8.1.7, 9.0.1.3) in most cases, unless a different version is required by a vendor. It seems that these terminal release versions tend to be the most stable. Anyone else doing that?

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle8i OCP
Oracle DBA Technical Lead
CSX Midtier Database Administration