Memory utilization

From: CP <csp2201_at_netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:13:22 -0800

Hi Gurus,

How can I find out the amount of memory utilized (grabbed from the available memory of the OS) by a server process, whenever a user establishes a connection with the database. The OS is Sun Solairs with Oracle version 8.1.7.3. In other words, if I have a unix process id, is there a way to find out how much memory it is consuming.

Thanks for your help and time in advance.

CP

Author: CP
  INET: csp2201_at_netscape.net