RE: Discount book website

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:43:32 -0800

Bookpool is generally the cheapest site I've found. They just had a 44% off Oracle Press Sale, which is now over. Sybex books (including my Oracle8i New Features book) are now on sale at 44% off!!!

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle8i OCP
Oracle DBA Technical Lead
CSX Midtier Database Administration
Author: Oracle9i New Features

Mastering Oracle8i

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 12 2002 - 12:43:32 CDT