Re: AW: Off Topic, slightly - Crystal Reports internal format

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:28:29 -0800

Arrgggghhh!!!!!

Now that the primal scream is out of the way, there must be some kind of workaround. Still looking...

Jared

Stefan Jahnke <Stefan.Jahnke_at_bov.de>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
06/11/2002 05:53 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        AW: Off Topic, slightly - Crystal Reports internal format

Hi Jared

Regarding your first problem:
I experienced the same "feature" a while ago. Seagate promised that one is able to just change an underlying ODBC connection and that the report should be able to run different data sources. Bunch of bull. Looks like it still doesn't work correctly.

And yes, we had to reengineer EVERY single report. CR support ? VERY ah, ... not helpful.

Regards,
Stefan

Author: Stefan Jahnke
  INET: Stefan.Jahnke_at_bov.de

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 11 2002 - 13:28:29 CDT