RE: Wrong Results Bug in Oracle 8.1.7.1

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:55:43 -0800

That's it. The init.ora parameter, IGNORE_IN_INDEX had been set to TRUE, but the indexes had not been rebuilt

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian_at_SLAC <mailto:ian_at_SLAC> .Stanford.edu

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com <http://www.orafaq.com>
Author: MacGregor, Ian A.