Re: OEM

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:00:05 -0800

I think basic functionality of OEM comes with either EE or SE database purchase; I've never used OEM so I don't know what "basic" means. Additional "packs" for OEM can be purchased additionally, including "diagnostics pack", "tuning pack", "change management pack", and "mgmt pack for SAP R/3", and I'm pretty sure that there is a "mgmt pack for OraApps", too...

Go to http://oraclestore.oracle.com and click on the tab for "Database" at the top of the page. You'll see info for the different OEM packs about middle of page...

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com